This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New Aruba Countdown.......Begins February 19, 2021

Post Thanks / Like
    Nine days until Aruba....I good Lord willin and the covid don't don't rise. Aruba4ever, if the student that assaulted you was a special needs student then the best you can hope for is that your district will work with you to retire or go out on benefits.
    t
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Colette M View Post
    Yay! Did you end up booking the Hilton for your additional week?
    We decided to book Holiday Inn for a week before two weeks at Surf Club and then another 8 days at Holiday Inn after. So 29 days total. Hilton wanted stupid additional fees... like $2000 worth for a week on points. Our daughter, her boyfriend and my grandson will be coming down for our second week at Surf Club. We are all really excited to have something on the books. Hopefully entry requirements will be relaxed by then.
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow you are really staying long this time. Good for you! Something to look forward to! Too bad you couldn’t work it 2 weeks at 1 place followed by 2 weeks at the other but I am sure it’s hard to move the surf club reservations around since owners have certain weeks booked.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    We decided to book Holiday Inn for a week before two weeks at Surf Club and then another 8 days at Holiday Inn after. So 29 days total. Hilton wanted stupid additional fees... like $2000 worth for a week on points. Our daughter, her boyfriend and my grandson will be coming down for our second week at Surf Club. We are all really excited to have something on the books. Hopefully entry requirements will be relaxed by then.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    this thread has now reached 10 pages.
    time to start a new one!!!
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? sidtm
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Colette M View Post
    Wow you are really staying long this time. Good for you! Something to look forward to! Too bad you couldn’t work it 2 weeks at 1 place followed by 2 weeks at the other but I am sure it’s hard to move the surf club reservations around since owners have certain weeks booked.
    Actually we can book any weeks we want at Surf Club, but we don't mind moving to be able to stay for this long.
    0 0