This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Aruba Countdown.......Begins February 19, 2021

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    if the passport is delayed and you begin to get nervous...contact your congresswoman or congressman.
    they have the authority to expedite.

Quote Originally Posted by almaringola View Post
    Waiting for my daughters passport to arrive ,then booking April 9 -16 at Costa Linda.
    May 6 - 20, 2021 https://photos.app.goo.gl/uPe2KC3P7bqhnpMT8 AIDTM

THINK........ is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. I should be fine ,I did the expedite for the extra money and the arrival is supposed to be around March 16. There are a ton of rentals available at Costa Linda that week in April.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    if the passport is delayed and you begin to get nervous...contact your congresswoman or congressman.
    they have the authority to expedite.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We just booked our flights for Jan. 21, 2022. I just went on to see what the flights were and they were only $396.40(198.20 each) for both of us one way! I used vouchers we had from AA and still have credit on them since each voucher was for $266.15.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be going, unfortunately alone. It is a birthday gift from my awesome wife.

Anyway, I have two solid months to study and prepare for this covid test.
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    4 more days. Going for our covid tests tomorrow.
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    April 17th! The countdown is on as we have officially lost our minds! No reservations on the island yet but we are booked for 8 nights. As much as we want a 2BR I think I really need to support the Boardwalk and they have only a 1BR available right now. Sometimes you need to do what you think is right...and right now I think I need to support Stephanie and Kimberly the owners of the Boardwalk after their expansion and sadly a very limited business since they have expanded- can't imagine! I am a weird but loyal guy!
    Trip 32 begins on July 15.

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Ticker says 1 month 4 weeks. It's really only 52 days. I'm too lazy to change my ticker...

0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    And we are booked at the Boardwalk now. As much as I want to try something new down on Eagle Beach (robins great spot) I know I need to do what I feel is right and that is supporting the Boardwalk and all of my friends at the Ritz. Glad I emailed them as while they don't have a traditional 2BR they do have a 1br that attaches to another casita for the extra BR and another kitchen...like we cook so much on vacation we need 2, lol. Can't wait to return. A little nervous about all the testing prior etc....but I know many of you have done it already and its not so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    April 17th! The countdown is on as we have officially lost our minds! No reservations on the island yet but we are booked for 8 nights. As much as we want a 2BR I think I really need to support the Boardwalk and they have only a 1BR available right now. Sometimes you need to do what you think is right...and right now I think I need to support Stephanie and Kimberly the owners of the Boardwalk after their expansion and sadly a very limited business since they have expanded- can't imagine! I am a weird but loyal guy!
    Trip 32 begins on July 15.

0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    That's great, Jay! And I think it's wonderful that you want to support the girls at the Boardwalk. Requirements on the Covid testing may change a bit between now and June (at least I'm hoping so!). I know I'm hoping that's the case by August. I'm with you on the nervousness; even though numerous folks on the Forum have explained it and done it, I'll admit I'm still confused and positive I'll somehow mess it up. And now you truly have something to look forward to!

How is CJ feeling today?
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so glad you are coming down! Thanks for the nice comment about our place. Our son will be here while you are here. We also got two new bookings so maybe things are looking up for Aruba.

1 0