This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Question about air temp

Post Thanks / Like

Question about air temp

I'v been going to Aruba since late 90s but we always go Aug ,Sept, or Oct. It usually is around 90 degrees feels like 110. Thankfully I love that heat. I see the temp is about 84 everyday right now . For those that have gone both times of the year is the temp difference that noticeable ? I mean 84 is a lot better than 24 and snowing but I was just curious. People I brought in Oct said it was almost too hot ( not in my vocabulary ) want to compare it for a couple I'm taking in April.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We have been several different months. I think it's a bit warmer in September compared to April/May. Not a great deal, maybe a couple of degrees.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    It definitely feels warmer in the later months, but for us, it’s a combination of changes.

Actual temperature is a little higher, the winds tend to be lighter, and during the “rain season”, the humidity rises.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I have found a couple of weeks really really hot in August. Ive been most months outside of the fall- Dec, Jan, Feb, March, April, June, July and August and the temp always feels great minus a few Dec cooler days with some rain. Mid 80s plus with a nice wind is perfect all year IMO.
    April 17th- Aruba here we come!

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    there were times this past early December, that I felt like I needed a sweater while being outside in the evening

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    At 5am in August I actually get a mild chill. Nevertheless, anytime of the year in Aruba is cooler than Charleston SC in the summer. One thing to bear in mind about being so close to the equator during peak daytime temperatures is that the sunlight is direct from overhead which means you are more effectively shaded in the car, with hat, cabana, etc, and there's less surface area in direct sunlight path.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We are here now. We wear a bathing suit and T Shirt every day. Nice breeze, doesnt feel too hot. But we are sitting under a papala on beach to give us some shade. I'ld say its perfect now.

Sean and Susan
    [Countdown=12/01/2013 2:30 AM;]I'm finally there]Count down:[/Countdown]
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven’t found a big difference in the months we have gone but I do remember our very first trip which was in March. I got off the plane and the heat and humidity just hit me. I thought OMG what was I thinking. Well, it was one of our best ever trips.

0 2