This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Remember Pre Covid?

  1. #11
    Senior Member robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Oceania, north side
    Posts
    5,527
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss so much. Twenty years ago we referred to time before "9/11" and now we refer it to "before Covid". Just so tired.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Aruba4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could not agree more!!!!! The covid situation is weighing many of us down! I hate all of it!

    Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    I miss so much. Twenty years ago we referred to time before "9/11" and now we refer it to "before Covid". Just so tired.
    Just Booked trip 36- Trip report starting in June.







    0 0
     

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry - but the covid situation is not weighing me or my family down anymore. We've gotten the jabs like we were told to and moving on. Going to Hawaii next week for our daughters wedding, in February we will be going to our condo in Aruba, and in April visiting family in Florida. As some famous person once said - Life is either a great adventure or nothing at all.
    0 0
     

  4. #14
    Senior Member robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Oceania, north side
    Posts
    5,527
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan r View Post
    Sorry - but the covid situation is not weighing me or my family down anymore. We've gotten the jabs like we were told to and moving on. Going to Hawaii next week for our daughters wedding, in February we will be going to our condo in Aruba, and in April visiting family in Florida. As some famous person once said - Life is either a great adventure or nothing at all.
    We are doing things and I thought life was getting back to normal, but with Omicron, it's back to being difficult again. Yes, we are vaccinated and boosted.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Any beach!!
    Posts
    8,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I could really use some Aruba this morning! With temperatures in single digits and wind chills in the minus temperatures, all I can think about is how nice it would be to enjoying Aruba’s warmth. Would be starting the day at Manchebo with coconut French toast at Ike’s, or maybe some of their cinnamon rolls. Grab my Yeti filled with ice water and hanging out under a palapa on that gorgeous beach. I can dream can’t I!?

    0 2
     

  6. #16
    Super Moderator WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surf Club
    Posts
    6,767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Well, I could really use some Aruba this morning! With temperatures in single digits and wind chills in the minus temperatures, all I can think about is how nice it would be to enjoying Aruba’s warmth. Would be starting the day at Manchebo with coconut French toast at Ike’s, or maybe some of their cinnamon rolls. Grab my Yeti filled with ice water and hanging out under a palapa on that gorgeous beach. I can dream can’t I!?
    I'm going to dream right along with you Peg
    0 1
     

  7. #17
    Senior Member almaringola's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    157
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss the not testing.... Just book ur air, room and rental car... And enjoy !
    0 4
     

  8. #18
    Senior Member phrogg108's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    671
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by almaringola View Post
    I miss the not testing.... Just book ur air, room and rental car... And enjoy !
    This!!!




    Pictures from our Oct 2021 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZNDCceAbJT5sECfE8

    Pictures from our Oct 2020 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TGHm1uumCXGEkEHv5
    0 0
     

  9. #19
    Senior Member SusieLovesAruba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by almaringola View Post
    I miss the not testing.... Just book ur air, room and rental car... And enjoy !
    YES! Last minute travel deals were the best and so easy! Book it and go!!!
    0 0
     

  10. #20
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    6,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Well, I could really use some Aruba this morning! With temperatures in single digits and wind chills in the minus temperatures, all I can think about is how nice it would be to enjoying Aruba’s warmth. Would be starting the day at Manchebo with coconut French toast at Ike’s, or maybe some of their cinnamon rolls. Grab my Yeti filled with ice water and hanging out under a palapa on that gorgeous beach. I can dream can’t I!?
    Hey..... that's my gig.... 'cept for the French Toast!
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the best of men!
    0 0
     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •