This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Remember Pre Covid?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    hey..... That's my gig.... 'cept for the french toast!

you led by example!!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Make that three, Peg and Chuck! Sleeping in a bit because I know Stephen will have a palapa all ready for me, eggs Benedict at Ike's, then off with my sunblock and kindle in hand to spend a perfect day on a perfect beach with a gorgeous breeze and some cocktails...the highest the temperature got here today was 20 degrees...for about 10 minutes.

We were doing so great in my office for so long. There are only 10 of us in the Firm. We're all fully vaxxed and boosted. No one had ever even tested positive. That all changed last week when one after the other of us tested positive...four in all, all minor symptoms if any, and three of them back already with last one coming back on Thursday. Two others were out for two weeks with the flu and inner ear infection (both testing negative multiple times). Happy to report I've neither tested positive not even had a sniffle! Counting my blessings. That's why I haven't posted much lately. Been too busy holding down the fort at work and only coming home to collapse in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Hey..... that's my gig.... 'cept for the French Toast!
    1 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Lisa, you must have one strong immune system! Glad you’ve managed to escape the germs. Hope your coworkers are all back to normal soon. This winter is challenging for sure. We need some Aruba sun.

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    STAY WELL!!!!

Keep holding down the fort and when the pandemic is over ask/tell them that you'd like a 2 weeks in Aruba and 2 weeks on the Cape, on the of course!

Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    Make that three, Peg and Chuck! Sleeping in a bit because I know Stephen will have a palapa all ready for me, eggs Benedict at Ike's, then off with my sunblock and kindle in hand to spend a perfect day on a perfect beach with a gorgeous breeze and some cocktails...the highest the temperature got here today was 20 degrees...for about 10 minutes.

We were doing so great in my office for so long. There are only 10 of us in the Firm. We're all fully vaxxed and boosted. No one had ever even tested positive. That all changed last week when one after the other of us tested positive...four in all, all minor symptoms if any, and three of them back already with last one coming back on Thursday. Two others were out for two weeks with the flu and inner ear infection (both testing negative multiple times). Happy to report I've neither tested positive not even had a sniffle! Counting my blessings. That's why I haven't posted much lately. Been too busy holding down the fort at work and only coming home to collapse in bed.

THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? SIDTM
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! that's the best idea I've heard in a long time, my friend!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    STAY WELL!!!!

Keep holding down the fort and when the pandemic is over ask/tell them that you'd like a 2 weeks in Aruba and 2 weeks on the Cape, on the of course!
    0 0