This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Thank You

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank You

So many of you appreciate each other....................many of you are very generous with your Thank You.

Many of us provide answers or advice on a regular basis and being told "thank you" is a real nice gesture.

I am glad that so many of us are generous with their thanks.

I have seen numerous thank yous recently!!

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    2 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank YOU for all of your help and leadership! This site rocks! It is my go to on so many issues....I can't thank all of you enough for your willingness to help me and others on all subjects, Aruba and otherwise!
    April 17th- Aruba here we come!

3 6

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you Jay

I am grateful for all of you that are so generous with your Aruba knowledge and your helpfulness and especially that you are all very kind and thankful towards one another.

1 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Many thank you’s!! Thanks to the moderators for keeping this site friendly and on-topic; thanks to those who post trip reports and restaurant reviews; thanks to all who post photos and thanks to all those who are so supportive when we need to vent!

3 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Amen! Seriously! You are all like family, maybe even safer. We can ask questions, share suggestions, and appreciate each others opinion- thanks!!!! I know you have been a true source of support for me over the past couple of years and offered sound advice anytime I've posted and had a question or needed support in a difficult time- thanks!!!!!!!

I honestly feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I am beyond thankful for all that have helped "us" get through the last year!

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Many thank you’s!! Thanks to the moderators for keeping this site friendly and on-topic; thanks to those who post trip reports and restaurant reviews; thanks to all who post photos and thanks to all those who are so supportive when we need to vent!
    Last edited by Aruba4ever; 03-04-2021 at 10:48 PM.
    April 17th- Aruba here we come!

1 2

Post Thanks / Like
    So well said, Jay! My first (and only) venture into social media was this forum. It very quickly became more than just a place to talk about Aruba. I feel like I have a group of friends I have yet to meet in person. Especially during the last year. I can't thank all of you enough for the camraderie, advice and support.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    Amen! Seriously! You are all like family, maybe even safer. We can ask questions, share suggestions, and appreciate each others opinion- thanks!!!! I know you have been a true source of support for me over the past couple of years and offered sound advice anytime I've posted and had a question or needed support in a difficult time- thanks!!!!!!!

I honestly feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I am beyond thankful for all that have helped "us" get through the last year!
    1 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you - Thank you.......and another million Thank you's to everyone on the Forum.
    I loved that Aruba4ever said the forum members are like family. That is exactly how I feel, especially over the last year.
    0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank YOU for all that you do!! I agree with what everyone else said here and I love reading all the posts so we can all share in the same amazing experiences from all over the world. This forum is infectious!!
    Pictures from our Oct 2020 trip: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TGHm1uumCXGEkEHv5

0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Phrogg it is infectious (no vaccine needed).
    I am happy and pleased that folks are grateful and appreciative to all that so very generously help each other.

0 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Masha danki !! Can't say it enough
    This forum is so much better than some of my blood family
    0 2