This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We have to Cancel

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Oh no! Well I'm sure the airlines will work with you. they are very generous right now. Maybe you can just rebook the flight for next March? We did that with Delta tickets originally booked for last March.
    That's what I'm hoping for. Our tickets were originally for March too.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We'll BOTH be in good shape by March!
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck to you,guys
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so happy to report that we will get full credit on our tickets. Now, I just have to get our accommodations set up. I have 1 week at the Ocean Club and either need to get a trade for another timeshare or book some nights at the Marriott.
    0 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bhoffdhoff View Post
    Well, it looks like we're cancelling again! You know, it's always something! With 32 days to go, I have to cancel again, because my sweetie is going in for hip replacement surgery next Monday. This IS good news as he has been in such pain for the last 2 months. I hope I don't lose my money for the airplane tickets as this will be the third time I've changed them. Looks like we'll be heading down to our beloved Aruba in March.
    I hope he does well with the replacement. I had my left hip done last August, much better than it was. Is he having it done from the front or back?
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I am happy to report that Dan is home and recovering. This surgery was much more difficult for him than with his other hip done almost nine years ago to the day. The incision on his left leg was on the outside of his hip. This one, done on his right hip, has the incision on the inside of his leg. He is very sore and bruised. He has had chronic back pain for many years and his back is extremely sore right now. I know he will be feeling better in the coming days. Thank you all for your kind words and best wishes.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Getting home and being done with the surgery is a big deal! Best wishes for his speedy recovery and Aruba planning!

0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Great news! Here's wishing for his speedy recovery!
    Have him lay back, stick a pair of sunglasses on him, put a gently-running fan near him, give him a nice tropical cocktail and tell him to close his eyes and pretend his doctor ordered him to recuperate on a tropical beach!

Quote Originally Posted by bhoffdhoff View Post
    I am happy to report that Dan is home and recovering. This surgery was much more difficult for him than with his other hip done almost nine years ago to the day. The incision on his left leg was on the outside of his hip. This one, done on his right hip, has the incision on the inside of his leg. He is very sore and bruised. He has had chronic back pain for many years and his back is extremely sore right now. I know he will be feeling better in the coming days. Thank you all for your kind words and best wishes.
    1 2

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    that sounds perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaGrn View Post
    Great news! Here's wishing for his speedy recovery!
    Have him lay back, stick a pair of sunglasses on him, put a gently-running fan near him, give him a nice tropical cocktail and tell him to close his eyes and pretend his doctor ordered him to recuperate on a tropical beach!

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 0