This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: What kind of Sightseeing/Tours

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

What kind of Sightseeing/Tours

What kind of sightseeing/tours have you done?

Years ago, we did an open air bus tour.....did a jeep tour to Natural Pool....... about 10 yrs ago did a snorkel tour with Seabob and Arubabob.

Seems like we are now the tour givers when we are with friends that are "new to aruba".
    I'd rather they tour with the professionals so I can stay on the beach!
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? sidtm
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    On one of very early trips we did a taxi tour. While we enjoyed it, the driver was someone who made a point of saying don’t ask questions until he was done with his spiel. I prefer more interactive communication. I always wished I had known about Bully, the taxi driver, before making arrangements. I would still recommend a taxi tour as it helps to get acclimated to the island; with the right driver it could be a lot of fun.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    we did the Trikes tour a few years back- I think it was Trikes Aruba andI believe it was after Walt had reviewed it.
    Jayna-Beach Bum at ❤️
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    We did a jeep tour years ago. We were warned we would come back dirty and grimy. Boy were they right! It was fun but once was enough. Think it was a whole day thing. Too long. Lol.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Colette M View Post
    We did a jeep tour years ago. We were warned we would come back dirty and grimy. Boy were they right! It was fun but once was enough. Think it was a whole day thing. Too long. Lol.
    Same here- jeep tour about 15 years ago. Fun but one and done.
    0 1

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dirty is an understatement!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colette M View Post
    THINK.. is it Thoughtful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind? sidtm
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We did a DePalm bus tour the second trip. It was to see all of the island and how different parts were. We've done DePalm Island, Mi Dushi, Jolly Pirates, Black Pearl, ArubaBob, Trikes Aruba, Skydive Aruba (the ultimate sightseeing tour), and our daughter and her friend did Kukoo Kunuku. Now we too are the tour guides when friends and family visit.
    I want to grow my own food, but I can't find any bacon seeds...
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    All we do is one or two day sails each trip. With our car, we can go most everywhere we want, minus the rugged terrain, and the wife isn't up for that anyway.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL .
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Our first trip we did: Made in Aruba Tour (Aruba Aloe factory, Balashi, Aruhiba cigars, Terra Fuse and the Arubian Rum store), UTV tour with AGW and Black Pearl. We have repeated the Made in Aruba tour (they do slightly different stops now), the UTV tour with AGW and Black Pearl. Additionally, we did a sunset cruise with Pelican Adventures last year. This year, we were our own tour guides and pretty much winged it.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    I've done the Mural Tour this year, Wix Made in Aruba tour in 2019 which included 5 stops, and the Lighthouse in 2016 I think, just after it had been renovated. Other than that it has been self-exploring.
    ​Laura from NH/Divi Village

0 2