This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you booked? Where r you staying and when?

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you booked? Where r you staying and when?

We are sort of booked.
    No air yet.
    LaCabana ..renting from an individual.
    2 weeks beginning Thanksgiving day.

I think that I may kiss the ground outside near the taxi line up.
    ​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We’re kind of booked as well. Manchebo is all set for 7 nights starting November 23rd. The plan is to add on 3 more nights probably at the Renaissance. I haven’t booked the air yet. JetBlue has refunded the money for extra room and taxes for our May trip but haven’t returned my points. It will be 2 weeks tomorrow since I got the cancellation so I’ll probably contact them tomorrow.

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm booked for seven nights at Manchebo starting Sept. 3rd.
    Delta flight (and Manchebo) both booked back in January so technically I'm all set.
    I can cancel Manchebo up to 24 hours before arrival and get the entire deposit back. Delta has extended its' no cancellation/change fee policy through Sept. 30th, so I am waiting it out.
    Remains to be seen if I'll be able to go or not. The tougher question may end up being whether I would feel comfortable going even if everything is opened up again. I'm starting to lean towards cancelling it all and rescheduling for next August and maybe staying a few more nights (and maybe convince the real Priscilla to go on a real Aruba vacation with me! LOL!).

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Amsterdam Manor booked for 14 nights first part of Nov. Delta flights (first class) booked (rescheduled from April/May).

Due to ample vacation time to use now (other canceled trips) might change it to 18 nights and also book an additional 10 day trip on Dec. 30 to celebrate NYE. Will see what happens in the next couple of months first. Even with those possible additions, sill have a lot of leftover vacation time this year. That's new for me! LOL!
    ~Amy~® -- South Beach: Jan. 2020 -- New Orleans: Feb. 2020 -- Playa del Carmen: March 2020 -- Oregon winecountry/coast: July 2020 -- 40th trip to Aruba: Nov. 2020

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We are booked, arriving Thanksgiving Day for 11 days. If 2 other trips we have planned don't happen, we may add more days but those decisions won't be made until September or October. Right now we have few nights at the Hilton, booked as refundable and easy to change, and then week at Playa Linda that we have rented from an owner. Airfare is booked, one way on points but the other way paid prior to the relaxed refund policies so we will see.
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    We are booked for Dec. 12-19 for our anniversary and then Jan. 4-Mar. 4. We will be in our condo.

Post Thanks / Like
    We are booked at Playalinda Jan 10-24. Staying with friends on the island 4 more nights. Air is booked also.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    We were planning to travel to Aruba for the last week in May....but it doesn't appear that will happen. So we'll plan to re-book a flight as soon as Aruba will take us! We have a house in Aruba so we are lucky in that we'll have that added flexibility for lodging.
    0 1

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are booked for October 11-18, 2020. Air Canada to Aruba with an o/night in Toronto. Staying at Sunset Beach Studios, Ocean View 1.

Glenn
    0 0

The less crowded beaches & the Dutch bars
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the flights open up for you. It is such an amazing house you have.
    0 1