This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thread: Traveling with Toddler and Baby to VRBO

Traveling with Toddler and Baby to VRBO

My dad is renting a house in Aruba for an entire month, so we have decided to take our 3.5 year old and soon to be 1 year old for a week while he is down there in late January. The house is waterfront but not beach front and does not have a pool. The home is located about 10 minutes south of Oranjestad. The beaches sound fabulous but I'm not sure how many days my 3.5 year old and 1 year old can take the beach. Are there any resorts that offer amenities such as pool access to guests who are not staying at the resort? We would obviously be willing to pay for a daily pass or something but just curious if this is even an option!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.
    I am unsure if any resorts offer day passes.........but I would recommend Reflexions Beach Club/Bar/Restaurant.
    There is a nice beach there (Surfside), lounges and shade (for rent approx $20), a pool and a bar and outdoor restaurant.
    It seems like it would meet your needs well.

Quote Originally Posted by hcoleau View Post
    My dad is renting a house in Aruba for an entire month, so we have decided to take our 3.5 year old and soon to be 1 year old for a week while he is down there in late January. The house is waterfront but not beach front and does not have a pool. The home is located about 10 minutes south of Oranjestad. The beaches sound fabulous but I'm not sure how many days my 3.5 year old and 1 year old can take the beach. Are there any resorts that offer amenities such as pool access to guests who are not staying at the resort? We would obviously be willing to pay for a daily pass or something but just curious if this is even an option!