This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: looking for lodging ideas for a family early January 2021

Post Thanks / Like

looking for lodging ideas for a family early January 2021

What are some resorts that can accommodate 4 adults (married couple, 20 year old daughter, 17 year old son) - so 3 beds. We are also looking for somewhere that is flexible with cancellations and its for early January 2021, and good deals. Thanks!
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    I moved this to "general where to stay"

I would suggest any of the timeshare resorts.............Marriott Surf or Ocean, Playa Linda, Divi Phoenix, (I may have forgotten 1 or 2) all up in the Palm Beach area. (lots to do in the evening too and much of it requires no taxi or bus). Courtyard by Marriott has suites with kitchenettes and Boardwalk has suites with kitchens.

In the Eagle Beach or Lo Rise area...there are many more timeshare options and hotels that are suites with kitchens... Casa Del Mar, Aruba Beach Club, Divi Dutch, Divi Village, La Quinta, Paradise Beach Villas, LaCabana, Eagle Beach Resort , Amsterdam Manor

Downtown there is Renaissance Ocean Suites that have kitchens too, but would not be able to have 3 beds.

I suggest all of these places because you need to spread out, a kitchen or kitchenette is probably needed and these places are all good!

Visit redweek.com or the website pages of the place that I listed.

​In a world where you can be anything, be kind!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Ditto.
    2 bedroom time share probably your best bet.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to be on the beach?

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by schexc View Post
    Do you want to be on the beach?
    They're going to Aruba.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    They're going to Aruba.
    What was I thinking...we must be the exception
    Last edited by schexc; 07-23-2020 at 10:02 PM.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY http://www.pearlarubacondos.com/. SEND PM BEFORE BOOKING FOR REFERRAL.
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    If you want to be in the action of Palm Beach, you can't go wrong with Marriott Surf Club or a smaller style Playa Linda. There are not as many 2 bedrooms at Playa Linda but they are all oceanfront and amazing. They 2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds. In the Surf Club the 2nd bedroom has a queen bed, but there is a pull out sofa in the living room. We like both. Marriot has flexible check in dates, Playa Linda is Sunday to Sunday and if you plan a different interval you may have to change rooms.

For a slower pace, more laid back option, you can't go wrong with Costa Linda. We love it there. The beach is phenomenal and even though its slower, there are still things to do in walking distance in the evenings. The 2nd bedroom of the 2 bedroom has 2 twin beds. They also have a 3 bedroom that has the best patio with a private grill and hot tub. Their website has a video. Their timeshare weeks run Friday to Friday.
    0 0