This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Spotlight Jan 6, 2021. Sunset Beach Studios

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like

Spotlight Jan 6, 2021. Sunset Beach Studios

Sunset Beach Studios is located across the the Baboo (sp?). the rusty hulk of a ship off the beach in Malmok...just a few hundred yards past the windsurfing area.

The resort consists of about 10 +/- studio units. Some with a water view, some with a garden view.

It has a small pool, lovely flowers in garden area and a huge BBQ grill with a picnic area.

Parking is plentiful off the main road.

The units are very adequate....hot water, comfortable beds, cable/satellite tv, good kitchen appliances, good wifi and air-conditioning.

The staff are accommodating and kind.

There is a night watchman from 7 pm til 5 am.

Prices are very fair.

We have stayed here 3x..........twice for 2 weeks and once for a few days pre timeshare.

They are following ALL required Covid 19 protocols

www.arubasunsetbeach.com

November 26 - December 10 Photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/K6JFHPUx18oB69Nh7
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Great place to stay! My husband and I have stayed here for years. Started 3 days pre timeshare, went to one week at here and one week at timeshare, finally sold time share and now stay here for 2 weeks in March and Oct. Great location, great owners and staff. They will help you with all your needs, activities, etc. I cannot say enough good things about Aruba Sunset Beach Studios!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Sunset Beach Studios is located across the the Baboo (sp?). the rusty hulk of a ship off the beach in Malmok...just a few hundred yards past the windsurfing area.

The resort consists of about 10 +/- studio units. Some with a water view, some with a garden view.

It has a small pool, lovely flowers in garden area and a huge BBQ grill with a picnic area.

Parking is plentiful off the main road.

The units are very adequate....hot water, comfortable beds, cable/satellite tv, good kitchen appliances, good wifi and air-conditioning.

The staff are accommodating and kind.

There is a night watchman from 7 pm til 5 am.

Prices are very fair.

We have stayed here 3x..........twice for 2 weeks and once for a few days pre timeshare.

They are following ALL required Covid 19 protocols

www.arubasunsetbeach.com
    0 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the posting side Hooch NH!

0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    a 2nd welcome to Hooch

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Hooch...is the NH for New Hampshire? Thank you for the post...sure will help me recommend it!
    0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks adorable any time I walk past it. Its close enough to walk to the high rise if you so choose but most would want a car. Its certainly someplace I would consider for a stay. Thanks for posting about it.

And another welcome from MA.
    April 17th- Aruba here we come!

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    It looks adorable any time I walk past it. Its close enough to walk to the high rise if you so choose but most would want a car. Its certainly someplace I would consider for a stay. Thanks for posting about it.

And another welcome from MA.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!!! I love this forum. So much great info.
    Yes, the NH is for New Hampshire.
    0 0

Aruba since 1979
    Post Thanks / Like
    many of us are from New England.
    (me Waltham, Ma and summer cottage Wakefield NH)
    yup many love this forum
    1500+ visitors a day. many readers. some both post and read.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooch NH View Post

0 0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch NH View Post
    Our 'real' home is in NH also!
    0 0

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness Andrea,

I thought you were sending me news that SBS had closed but no, it was great news that it is still there.

October may be a little soon for a return to Aruba for us, but we are seriously thinking about January 2022 and yes, we would be staying at SBS.

Take care and stay safe Andrea.

Glenn
    0 0