This site uses cookies. Some are essential while others improve your browsing experience and allow us to advertise. For more info visit the privacy policy page.

Allow inessential cookies for:

Your preferences have been updated.

Gold Coast aruba Villas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. martin
    martin
    Hi EHampite, we purchased everying on the island. It took us about 2 weeks, there are some great shops and to be frank it is cheaper than importing from the states because of the import duty in Aruba. We spoke to some other owners while we were there and I would have to say buying on the island saves several thousand dollars. I assume your town house must be in phase two, do you know where abouts as we took lots of pictures, some of phase two is still very much in building stage and other homes were being painted while we were there. There were some issues with the home when we arrived perhaps not as complete as we would have liked, but the team on Gold Coast are great. Marciano who will walk through your home when you take ownership is fantastic. He can move mountains to make things happen for you. If you need any help send me an email at martinjones@mailhaven.com
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes
    0 0

2. romkab
    romkab
    We are expecting our bushiri model to be completed in Feb/March. Does anyone have the latest interior/exterior pictures? The construction seems to be high quality. Definitely renting is an option, we'll see how it goes. Dimate, which townhouse model do you have?

Roman
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes
    0 0

3. Jonsimmons
    Jonsimmons
    Just returned from aruba and stayed at gold coast. Great place and very good value. Very peaceful. Easy and casual lifestyle. Can't wait to return to this place
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes
    0 0

4. cj daniello
    cj daniello
    lookin 4 a rental JAN- March 2010 in gold coast. cdmovado@gmail.com
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes
    0 0

5. Shnyda
    Shnyda
    We will be back down in Late October for a week and two weeks in Dec/Jan.

1st time spending an overnight in the condo. Last time we were there it was still under construction and we "sufferred" at the Marriott.
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes
    0 0

6. Bart
    Bart
    My wife and I have just finished furnishing. Bought every thing there ,you can do OK . The Dura home center is on your right just as you leave the center of town not the best for every thing but they have a lot of Mariot stuff 'great king size beds ect. Right next door is a dutch store,good selection but some has to be put together,but you can save up to 50%. There are a ton of other places you just have to shop around for the best deal. We are there for a week or so every mounth during the winter mounths,so we have alittle more time.
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes
    0 0

7. Bart
    Bart
    Sorry Martin thought your guestion was from 2009 guess you are already furnished .
    0 Thanks, 0 Likes
    0 0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12