Your preferences have been updated.
Now that we’re all spending a lot of time at home, I’m sure many of us have dusted off the pile of boardgames.
Classics like Clue, Sorry, and Trivial Pursuit. Maybe you even have an Aruba Monopoly set from your last vacation!
If you’re missing the One Happy Island, now would be great time to incorporate Aruba into your (virtual) game nights. Have a go at this Aruba quiz. Created to bring up all the great memories you have of the Happy Island!
1. What is the name of these ruins?
A. Balashi Gold Mill Ruins
B. Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins
C. Balashi Beer Brewery Ruins
D. Bushiri Gold Mill Ruins
2. What is celebrated in Aruba on March 18th ?
A. National Aloe Appreciation Day
B. National Aruban Heritage Day
C. National Anthem and Flag Day
D. National Carnival Monday
3. Name this beach!
A. Arashi Beach
B. Mangrove Beach
C. Mangel Halto Beach
D. Manchebo Beach
4. What is Aruba’s National Symbol?
A. The Rattlesnake (Cascabel)
B. The Iguana
C. The Red Snapper
D. The Burrowing Owl (Shoco)
5. What are the official languages of Aruba?
A. Dutch and English
B. English and Papiamento
C. Dutch and Papiamento
D. Papiamento and Spanish
6. Which turtle species does not nest on the beaches of Aruba?
7. What city is commonly known as the art capital of Aruba?
A. San Nicolas
C. Santa Cruz
8. Which of the following is not an Aruba Carnival Event?
A. Lighting Parade
B. Glitter Parade
C. Torch Parade
D. Sunset Parade
9. Name that dish!
A. Keshi Yena
B. Carni Stoba
C. Batata Machika
D. Ham Horna
10. In what city can this statue be found?
D. San Nicolas
11. What is the name of Aruba’s Airport?
A. Queen Beatrix International Airport
B. Queen Elisabeth International Airport
C. Queen Emanuelle International Airport
D. Queen Bella International Airport
12. True or False: “bon nochi” is good afternoon in Papiamento
13. What is Aruban currency called?
A. Caribbean Dollar
B. Aruban Florin
C. Aruban Euro
D. Caribbean Pound
14. What can be seen in this photo?
A. Ayo Rock Formation
B. Abo Rock Formation
C. Casinobo Rock Formation
D. Casibari Rock Formation
15. What does the Papiamento word “dushi” mean?
How did you do? Have a look at the answer sheet below!
Are you a true connoisseur of the island, or do you need to brush up on your Aruba knowledge a little? Either way, you’ll be pleased to find more Aruba games and goodies you can enjoy from home below!
We’re just getting started with the amazing effects Aruba has to offer. Dig into your trip details below to unlock a Caribbean experience that will fill you with sunshine and send you home with a happy afterglow that never fades.