Your preferences have been updated.
Join #Fofoti on the newest adventure and let it become your best Aruba UTV adventure ever!
Set out on a rough and rugged ride through the Aruba Arikok National Park home to many endemic species, then onwards to witness a show created by the ocean on the rocky and rugged west coastline.
Discover the Natural Pool, a unique natural rock formation in the form of a pool. Stop at the Bushiribana Gold Mills Ruins for a picture moment, then it's off to the Alto Vista Chapel one of Aruba’s most precious landmarks on its unique location, a perfect ending to the adventure of a lifetime.
Included in our tour:
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotels or cruise ship
- Bottle of water to keep hydrated
- Dry snack not to go hungry
- Bandanas to remember the adventure of a lifetime
- Arikok National Park entrance fee
Days & Times
Sunday to Thursday 9:00am - 12:30pm & 2:00pm - 5:30pm, Friday & Saturday 2:00pm - 5:30pm