Your preferences have been updated.
Aruba Vacation Rentals or VRBO’s have quite a few benefits and are an especially attractive option for the budget-conscious traveler.
Staying at an Aruba VRBO has become increasingly popular in recent years and for good reason! Who doesn’t want to enjoy the country they’re visiting like a local? The term “home away from home” very accurately describes the essence of this vacationing style.
Aruba Vacation Rentals or VRBO’s (Vacation Rental by Owner Aruba) have quite a few benefits and are an especially attractive option for the budget-conscious traveler. VRBOs allow you to decide when dinnertime comes (midnight snacks are always available when you have your own kitchen), allow you to enjoy more space than you would in a traditional hotel, and offer some flexible opportunities that you wouldn’t find from a traditional hotel or resort.
It’s no wonder that web like Airbnb, VRBO, Flipkey, and HomeAway get an overwhelming number of visitors every day!
For example, not only is Aruba a great family vacation destination, but it’s also the most romantic Caribbean island; and don’t forget that you can still make use of some of Aruba’s unique wedding packages and honeymoon packages on your alternative VRBO Aruba vacation!
If you fancy relaxing vacations, you can take advantage of one of the many sunny days and layout on the white sandy beautiful beaches. And if you are all about adventure, there is a bustling watersports scene here as well! Not to mention the many great restaurants to satisfy just about any palate!
Staying at a vacation rental by owner in Aruba will make you view the island from a different, yet beautiful perspective. Renting a VRBO for your Aruban vacation will allow you to fully customize your trip! Explore the hidden gems that Aruba has to offer on your own terms by living among the locals and letting them show you what One Happy Island means to them!
VRBO’s have become a staple here in sunny Aruba in recent years, but if you’re wondering where to stay, then this guide will show you a few ways to find your perfect Aruba vacation rental and relax like a local. After all, for many of our readers, Aruba is your second home!
Ever wish you could teleport to the beach from the comfort of your home? Staying at a beach front rental in Aruba is the next best thing!
If you are the type of vacation planner who likes a wide variety of luxury properties to choose from, then Aruba Prestige Vacations is the perfect vacation rental portal for you! From deluxe condominiums in the sky to wonderfully polished townhouses, Aruba Prestige Vacations will have a great option for you. Here is a taste of what beachfront rentals Prestige Rentals Aruba has to offer:
1. Divine Leisure - BC255. This two-bedroom condo at the Oceania resort, currently the only beachfront residential condominium resort in Aruba, is a little piece of heaven located just steps from the famous Eagle Beach. It has 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and amazing ocean view from the 2 balconies. This exquisitely furnished condo is the perfect serene setting to enhance leisure, relaxation, and vacation
2. Oasis Beach View OS07. The well-appointed three-bedroom condo is tastefully furnished to maximize sleeping capacity whilst providing you with a very spacious, modern and relaxing environment. The condo is located at the Oasis Residences. Come together with friends and family without forfeiting your privacy!
There’s nothing quite as comforting as returning home after an action-packed day out. Home rentals are perfect for the traveling family or the traveler who need just a little more space. Find your own temporary abode on our Private Homes and Villas page or on the Aruba Listings website.
Not sure what type of home rental suits you best? Try Aruba Listings! Their website features an up to date and thorough list of properties for rent in Aruba, partnering with 15 of Aruba’s largest real estate property management companies!
For those who want to enjoy their vacation in the lap of luxury, Aruba has vacation rental properties for you too! Take a look at the options listed below.
Gold Coast Rentals Aruba
Gold Coast Aruba is located in the lovely neighborhood of Malmok and can be considered a Caribbean vacation rental oasis. Gold Coast Aruba is a beautiful and safe residential community spacious villas, private townhomes, and condos. As soon as you enter the Gold Coast property, you will feel right at home. No stone was left unturned when the property was being decorated. Flowers and lush trees decorate every corner, and when you’re ready to trade in your green views for blue ones, you are just minutes away from Malmok and Arashi Beach! These are three lovely Gold Coast Aruba properties.
1. Diamante 126B. This 2-bedroom deluxe condo delivers an intimate yet luxurious place to stay Have you been dreaming of taking your family on a quiet tropical vacation that feels like home, but better? This condo with comfortable king and queen beds is just what your family needs!
2. Diamante 165. Traveling with the extended family? Rent this 3-bedroom vacation villa! There is enough space for the grandparents, the in-laws, and your best friend! With 2.5 bathrooms, the entire family will be able to get ready in no time in the morning. After a long day of exploring the island, unwind on your patio and have a family barbeque by the pool.
3. Diamante 95. A 2-bedroom townhome that just screams romantic getaway! Take your significant other on a vacation they will never forget by renting this cozy yet spacious townhome. Once engulfed in the romantic ambiance of this vacation rental, you will not want to leave!
Tierra del Sol Resort & Golf
Tierra del Sol Resort and Golf is a unique Aruba vacation rental resort, boasting an array of low-rise apartments, free-standing villas, estate homes and an 18 hole golf course with clubhouse, gym, and spa! These spacious and comfortable properties are all located on a lovely spacious property just minutes away from the beach. At Tierra del Sol, you get a taste of ‘Aruban Living’ with all the accommodations you expect while being on vacation! Some suggestions are listed below:
1. Trinitaria 7. This 2-bedroom villa features a luxurious master suite with a welcoming comfortable bed and an en-suite bathroom. This villa has two private terraces that look over the beautiful north coast. Trinitaria 7 is great for intimate friend groups, and families. It is fully equipped, so you’ll have everything you need to feel right at home!
2. Wayaca 28D. This spacious 3-bedroom property has a large terrace looking out over the Northern Caribbean Sea and the 10th hole of the golf course. You can also walk up to the rooftop terrace and enjoy the lovely island views. The condo accommodates up to 6 people, get your travel group together!
3. Oleander 27. This 2-bedroom villa has its own back yard complete with a swimming pool. It is perfectly positioned to allow you to enjoy the beautiful views of the golf course while swimming or having dinner. There is no way you won’t be enamored with Aruba’s beauty after your stay at Oleander 27.
When renting an apartment in Aruba expect comfort and convenience, but most importantly, expect to never want to leave!
Aruba Quality Apartments & Suites
Aruba Quality Apartments & Suites has been around for over 20 years! When it comes to making you feel at home, they have all the necessary experience. Prevent packing on the vacation pounds by visiting the fitness room, or make a splash in the lovely freshwater pool. If you like to end your days by reading a good book, Aruba Quality Apartments & Suites has an extensive library outside the lobby! Here’s what they have to offer:
1. Studio apartments. When staying at a cozily decorated studio apartment, you have the choice of 1 queen size bed or 2 separate twin beds. There is plenty of space to bring a third guest with you, as there is an extra rollaway bed available. Whether you like showing off your cooking skills in the kitchen, or you prefer to go out for dinner, this accommodation is perfect for hosting small families and friend groups.
2. Loft apartments. These spacious apartments hold a maximum of 4 guests. Get the family together for a cozy night in, or invite your significant other and gaze at the stars from the balcony together. The loft apartments are designed to make you feel right at home!
3. Suites. The roomy suites have plenty of space for you to enjoy your relaxing vacation. With the option of 2 queen size beds, 1 king size bed, or 2 twin size beds, you have what you need to get a good night’s sleep after a long day of exploring Aruba.
Sasaki Apartments Aruba
Sasaki Apartments is a pleasant complex of 24 studio apartments. The complex is conveniently located in the residential area of Bubali, at walking distance from Eagle Beach, and right next to the Super Food Plaza store. Nightlife, casinos, shopping malls and great restaurants are just a short drive away! These are the studios Sasaki Apartments has to offer:
1. Standard Studio. This warmly designed apartment is perfect for a family getaway. Going out and exploring the island is a must while vacationing in Aruba, but coming home to a comfortable apartment is just as important.
2. Small Studio. This room is perfect for you if you are in need of a quick getaway. Traveling on business? No problem! There is a telephone and free Wi-Fi available so you can get all your work done with time to spare to take a dip in the pool!
Punto di Oro Apartments
Located in a quiet area are some of Aruba's most peaceful apartments. Punto di Oro Apartments is just a five-minute drive to some of Aruba’s beautiful beaches. Drive for another 5 minutes and you will find Aruba’s restaurant and nightlife area in Palm Beach! Punto di Oro is the perfect getaway spot for those who value tranquility but are not afraid to have fun! Below are the types of apartments they offer.
1. One Bedroom Apartment. This 1-bedroom apartment has a 1 queen size bed and can accommodate one extra person with a sofa bed. 1 Bedroom apartments are located on the ground floor and second floor. Don’t forget to take some time to soak up the sun on your spacious private veranda.
2. One-Bedroom Deluxe. The apartment features a king size bed and an extra sofa-bed in the living room for an extra guest. The living and kitchen area is spacious and designed with Caribbean lifestyle in mind.
3. Two-Bedroom Apartment. This apartment has 2 queen size beds and a sofa-bed in the living room. The 2-bedroom apartment has a large porch in the front, a spacious veranda in the back, and a roomy living and kitchen area. It is the perfect place to stay for those who enjoy a night indoors, but can’t leave Aruba without having enjoyed some time in the sun.
Aruba may be a small island, but that does not take away that each area has its own special unique charm. Different parts of the island offer different sorts of excitement and adventure, so you’ll want to consider what you’re looking to do on your trip before booking your accommodations. The following vacation rentals in Aruba are conveniently located for easy access to the city.
Bubali Bliss Studios
Bubali Bliss Studios is conveniently located at walking distance from the stunningly turquoise waters of one of Aruba’s most popular beaches, Eagle beach. Bubali Bliss is the perfect location for those eager to experience an intimate tropical retreat. Check out their options below!
1. Studio. The studios are brand new and feature a full kitchen, comfortable bed, modern bathroom and are fully air-conditioned. The kitchen comes with a full sized fridge, a four pit stove, a microwave, and coffee machine for those early mornings The studios are decorated in a fresh, retro-Caribbean style.
2. Studio Deluxe. Deluxe Studios are based on an open space layout with a dividing wall to separate the bedroom from the living area. The bedroom comes with a Queen sized bed. The Deluxe Studio is air-conditioned and has a fully equipped kitchen. French doors connect your living room to a beautiful private patio with space for outdoor dining.
3. One-bedroom Apartment. This is most spacious of the Bubali Bliss apartments. It features a closed off and fully air-conditioned bedroom with king size or queen size bed. The living area has a sofa bed and a comfortable dining area which connects to a furnished private patio.
If you are looking for an intimate oasis in Aruba with boutique charm and the convenience of an easily accessible location, Paradera Park is a great option for you. The award-winning resort is commended for its unobtrusive service, immaculate property, and a wide range of amenities. It is a hidden gem for vacationers or business travelers. Find an option that suits you.
1. One-bedroom Suite. The private self-contained 1-bedroom suite is tucked away in a secluded part of the beautiful garden. It features with a spacious lounge leading to a private porch, and a separate bedroom with 2 double beds. Both the kitchen and bathroom boast modern décor.
2. Royal One-bedroom Suite. This luxurious 1-bedroom suite is a comfortable 2-story apartment overlooking the pool area and the garden. The balcony and a veranda are ideal for al fresco dining. The bedroom is spacious and has 2 double beds double bed. There is a large lounge with comfortable seating arrangement, as well as an open kitchen and breakfast bar. This luxurious suite allows a lot of natural light to come in, and the charming décor with tropical print fabrics and furniture make for a great Caribbean atmosphere.
3. Two-bedroom Suite. The lovely 2-bedroom suite is fully self-contained and very spacious, making them ideal for families. Suites located on the ground floor feature a spacious private veranda, and those situated on the second floor have a nice balcony, both offer seating arrangements for those who enjoy having their meals under the blue Aruban sky. The suite has a double bed in each room, a lounge and a spacious separate kitchen.
4. Deluxe Studio. These comfortable fully equipped Deluxe Studio rooms are spacious and offer cheerful Caribbean décor. Located either on the ground floor with direct access to the lush tropical garden, or on the first floor with private balcony overlooking the garden and pool area.
If you are thinking of renting a condo for your Aruban vacation, you are probably looking for a rental with sufficient space and privacy without sacrificing the luxurious setting that hotels often offer. Condo rentals offer the best of both worlds!
The aforementioned Prestige Vacations boasts some quality condos on their website too.
1. Divi Golf Garden DR01. This one-bedroom condo is located at the Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort, home to The Residences - a luxury collection of resort condominiums and The Links - a beautifully landscaped 9-hole golf course and golf training facility. The course surrounds an exclusive clubhouse with two gourmet restaurants and a water view lounge. The condo is very close to the pristine Druif Beach and has 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a private patio with BBQ-grill, full hotel services, and a spectacular view of the golf course.
Palm Aruba Condos
Palm Aruba Condos is located in the heart of Palm Beach and is just a few steps away from Aruba’s most beautiful beaches. Come to Palm Aruba Condos if you are ready for your well-deserved luxurious vacation. Here are some suggestions of where to stay:
1. The Majestic Palm. The Majestic Palm Condo features 1 large master bedroom with a king or- queen size bed. Start your morning off right with a cup of coffee on your very own balcony! Cooking homemade meals is a breeze with the fully equipped modern kitchen. There is even a private outside patio to enjoy them on!
2. The Sugar Palm. This condo has 2 bedrooms and 2 beautiful marble bathrooms. The kitchen is equipped with top of the line Whirlpool appliances. When it’s time for the sun to set a step outside on 1 of 2 large balconies, or your very own outside patio and enjoy the show!
3. The Sunset Palm. The 3-bedroom, the 3-bathroom condo is a top pick for groups, with a maximum capacity of 8 guests. The perfect condo for a family get-together as there is a nice outdoor area with high-quality furniture to relax and catch up; an integral part of island life.
The Blue Residences condominiums are located along the beautiful Eagle Beach. It has all the amenities you may want from a vacation home, along with some bonus features. You can give the fitness center a visit or lounge in the infinity pool. Another great benefit of making Blue Residences your home is the restaurant. Infini is a culinary delight.
1. Deluxe Ocean View. Imagine how beautiful the sunrise would look from this ocean view room. You will want to spend your entire vacation on the balcony; a perfect place for a romantic getaway. The spacious rental features a king bed and an en-suite bathroom designed for ultimate comfort.
2. Two-Bedroom Suite. This large 2-bedroom suite is great for families, as it accommodates up to 6 people. Treat your loved ones to a luxurious vacation. Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen, roomy living quarters and a spectacular ocean view balcony.
3. Three-Bedroom Penthouse. This lavish penthouse consists of two levels, both with spectacular ocean views. The upper level has a fully equipped kitchen, a living and dining room, a full bathroom and an ocean view balcony with a Jacuzzi! The lower level features the bedrooms, with their private bathrooms. This condo accommodates up to 8 people, so feel free to bring the entire family.
Timeshares are another extremely popular option for the community of travelers visiting Aruba. Once you’ve found your happy place, timeshares allow you to make sure you can visit it again and again!
Want to try that timeshare experience for yourself? You can, because Aruba.com has a special section on the forum dedicated to timeshare owners who rent out their weeks and share their experiences!
On these sites, you can easily search for, view and book VRBO properties. You can connect with the owners for questions about the properties, which helps provide security and peace of mind.
Aruba is the first island in the Caribbean to form an official partnership with Airbnb. Tax collection is now regulated and high quality standards for these accommodations are ensured. This facilitates and promotes VRBO vacations in Aruba.
The popular saying goes “there’s no place like home”. That may be true, but there is definitely no place like a home in Aruba. Book your stay at an Aruba vacation rental today!
Vacation rentals Aruba VRBO Aruba, Airbnb Aruba, Airbnb Caribbean, Vacation Rental by Owner Aruba, Best VRBO destination in the Caribbean
We’re just getting started with the amazing things The Aruba Effect has to offer. Dig into your trip details below to unlock a Caribbean experience that will leave you sunnier, happier, and (of course) a little more tan.